Poco India today announced some key features of the upcoming, Poco M3. For India, the handset will lunch with a different set of memory options.
More is never enough. Until it comes to our RAM. #POCOM3 arriving with 6GB RAM only in India.
— POCO India (@IndiaPOCO) January 30, 2021
According to Poco India, the Indian variant will only have the 6GB RAM variant. The handset was launched in November last year with 4GB RAM. Meanwhile, the handset saw its global launch starting with Indonesia last week where the handset was launched with two RAM options – 4GB and 6GB.
Other than that the handset is expected to remain pretty much the same. Here are some of the key specification of the Poco M3:
- 6.53″ FHD+ IPS LCD teardrop-notch display with 60Hz refresh rate under Gorilla Glass 3
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset
- 6GB of RAM
- 64/128 GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple camera – 48MP (main sensor) + 2MP (macro lens) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- A massive battery of 6,000mAh with 18W charging via USB Type-C port
- MIUI 12 with Android 10 OS
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Colors – Power Black, Cool Blue, and POCO Yellow.
The handset is going to the official launch on the 2nd of February. We will soon know what this handset will retail for in India.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – How to Improve Work Efficiency via Your Smartphone