Looks like Xiaomi is gearing up for the launch of Mi 11 Pro. We finally have an official leak poster for the handset.
According to the major leaks, here are some of the speculated features of the handset:
- 6.81” AMOLED QHD+ punch-hole Display with 120Hz refresh rate and 480Hz touch sampling rate.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset
- 8GB/12GB/16GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB/256GB of UFS3.1 internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 50MP (main camera) +13MP (ultra wide-angle camera, 123° FOV) + 5MP (macro lens) + Periscope telephoto lens (120X zoom)
- Front camera – 20MP selfie shooter
- 4,000 mAh battery with 120W wired fast-charging and 80W wireless charging
- In-display fingerprint reader
- Dual 5G connectivity
- Wi-Fi 6E support
- Bluetooth 5.2
- NFC support
- Android 11 OS with MIUI 12 on top
- Colors – Black, Blue
As per the leaks, the Mi 11 Pro is expected to launch sometime after the Chinese New year. Meanwhile, there are rumors about another handset that might join this lineup, the Mi 11 “Extreme Edition”. For now, all of this is under speculation. We will soon get more information about this.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – What do you need to know to be a Front End Developer