Oppo has just launched a new affordable handset in China, Oppo A55 5G. The handset is launching with the Mediatek Dimensity 700 chipset.
Let’s take a look at some of the key specification of the handset:
- 6.5” LCD HD+ 60 Hz waterdrop notch-Display
- Mediatek Dimensity 700 chipset
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage with dedicated MicroSD slot with up to 1TB of expandable storage
- Rear Triple camera setup – 13MP (Main camera) + 2MP (depth sensor) + 2MP(Macro lens)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with 10W charging via USB Type-C port
- ColorOS 11.1, based on Android 11
- Dual-Sim 5G support
- Side-Mounted Fingerprint reader
- Colors -Light blue and Rhythm black
The Oppo A55 5G is currently available for purchase in China. You can purchase it at online retailers like Tmall and Suning for ￥1599 which is roughly about $245.
via - GSMarena