The Reno5 Pro 5G started its first sale yesterday in India. The handset cost about ₹35,990 ($495/€405). With just one day into the sale, the handset is now receiving its second software update.
The first software update came in before the launch last month. This update optimized the camera quality and system performance.
With the latest update, the handset will get the January 2021 Android security patch. The update aims to improve the system’s stability and performance. It will also optimize fingerprint unlocking and smoothness of the videos shot with the camera.
The update requires a download of 500MB and its version number is CPH2201_11_A.05. Currently, the update is only available only in India as the handset hasn’t yet launched in other global markets.
Reno5 Pro 5G
Here’s a quick preview of what you can expect with the purchase of Reno5 Pro 5G in India:
- 6.55″ AMOLED FullHD+ 90Hz Dot-Display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- MediaTekDimensity 1000+ chipset
- 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 64MP (Main) + 8MP (ultra-wide-angle lens) + 2MP(depth sensor) + 2MP (macro sensor)
- Front Camera – 32MP selfie shooter
- 4,350mAh Dual-Battery with 65W SuperVOOC fast charging via USB Type-C port
- Android 11 OS with Color OS 11 on top
- 5G connectivity
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- ColorOS 11.1 Based on Android 11OS
- Color – Astral Blue and Starry Black
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – LG K42 launches with military-grade durability!