After much wait, LG has finally launched its LG K42. The company had announced this handset back in September last year and now it’s finally here.
Let’s take a look at some of the key features of the handset:
- 6.6″ HD+ FullVision Dot-Display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- MediaTek Helio P22 chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage with microSD slot for expandable memory up to 2TB
- Rear Quad Camera Setup – 13MP (Main camera) + 5MP (Ultra-wide sensor, 115° FOV) + MP (Macro sensor) + 2MP (depth sensor) + LED Flash
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- Side-mounted Fingerprint Reader
- 4,000mAh battery with USB Type-C Port for charging
- Android 10 OS
- Dedicated 3.5mm audio jack
- LG 3D Sound Engine
- 4G connectivity
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance
- Colors – Green and Gray
The handset has an overall dimension of 165.0 x 76.7 x 8.4 mm and it weighs about 182g. In addition, the handset has been verified by strict US Military Standard Tests – MIL-STD-810G for durability.
The LG K42 will cost you about ₹ 10,990. The handset will be available for purchase through Flipkart starting from the 26th of January. with the handset, you will be getting a two-year warranty along with a free one-time screen replacement if required.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – Signal Gets Updated With Much Needed Features