Vivo launched yet another handset in its X60 lineup, Vivo X60 Pro+. Along with the latest Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 chipset, the handset comes with the upgraded version of the gimbal stabilization system.
Let’s take a look at some of the key features of the handset:
- 6.56″AMOLED HDR10+ punch-hole curved Display with 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate.
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 chipset
- 8GB / 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 48MP (main camera, Sony IMX598) + 13MP (portrait camera) + 13MP (wide-angle camera, 120° FOV, 2.5cm macro support) + 8MP (periscope camera, up to 60x zoom)
- Front Camera – 32MP selfie shooter
- 4,200mAh battery with 55W fast charging via USB Type-C port
- Android 11 OS with OriginOS 1.0. on-top
- In-display fingerprint reader
- Dual 5G connectivity
- USB Type-C Audio
- Color – Phantom Blue and Classic Orange
The Vivo X60 Pro+ is currently available for pre-order till the 30th of January. The base variant with 8GB+128GB storage costs CNY 5,000 while the 12GB+256GB variant costs CNY 6,000. Thankfully, with the box you will be getting a charger, cable, USB-C headset and a USB-C to 3.5 mm adapter (to use with the Cirrus CS4313 DAC), plus a clear protective case. So unlike the current trend, this hadnset will come with eveything you require.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – Infinix Hot 10 Play: Now official!