Today Infinix launched another handset to its Hot 10 series, the Infinix Hot 10 Play. The lineup already includes two handsets that were launched last year – Hot 10 and Hot 10 Lite. Now the company has launched yet another entry-level handset that will be joining this series.
Let’s take a look at some of the features of the handset:
- 6.82″ IPS HD+ waterdrop notch Display
- MediaTek Helio G25 chipset
- 2GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage with MicroSD card slot for storage expansion by up to 512GB.
- Rear Camera setup – 13MP (Main caera) + Depth sensor +AI sensor
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 6,000 mAh battery with 10W charging via Micro USB port
- Android 10 (Go Edition) with XOS 7.0 on top
- Rear fingerprint reader
- Colors – Aegean Blue, Morandi Green, Obsidian Black, and Purple
The Infinix Hot 10 Play is currently available for purchase in Pakistan. But only the 2GB+32GB memory variant is being sold and it cost about PKR16,999 ($105/€85). Meanwhile, the handset will start sale in the Philippines on the 23rd of January. The base memory variant will be available for PHP4,290 ($90/€75). You will be able to purchase it from the online retailer through Lazada.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – How to Get into Flipping Houses