Yet another handset is joining the Y20 lineup, the Vivo Y20G. This handset is going to be the sixth in the series and the company just launched it in India.
Let’s take a look at the key specification of the handset:
- 6.51″ HD+ LCD IPS notched-Display with Eye Protection
- Mediatek Helio G80 chipset
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage with a MicroSD card slot which allows storage expansion by up to 1TB.
- Rear Triple camera setup – 13MP (Main camera) + 2MP (Supe Macro lens) + 2MP (Bokeh sensor)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5000mAh battery with 18W Fast Charging
- Funtouch OS 11 based on Android 11 OS
- Side-Mounted Fingerprint Reader
- Dual 4G connectivity
- Color – Obsidian Black and Purist Blue
As a part of Vivo’s ‘Make in India’ program, the Y20G is manufactured at the company’s Greater Noida facility in India. The Vivo Y20G is set at the price point of ₹14,990. While the company has not revealed when the handset will go for sale. So whenever the handset does go on sale, you will be able to purchase it from the company’s local site, Amazon.in, Flipkart, Paytm, Tata Cliq, and offline retail stores across the country.
via - GSMarena