With the launch event today, Reno5 Pro 5G finally starts its global rollout. Along with the handset, Oppo’s new earphone the Enco X was also launched today.
Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G
Here are some of the key features of the handset:
- 6.55″ AMOLED FullHD+ display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- MediaTekDimensity 1000+ chipset
- 8GB/ 12GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB/ 256GB of internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 64MP (Main) + 8MP (ultra-wide-angle lens) + 2MP(depth sensor) + 2MP (macro sensor)
- Front Camera – 32MP selfie shooter
- 4,350mAh Dual-Battery with 65W SuperVOOC fast charging via USB Type-C port
- Android 11 OS with Color OS 11 on top
- 5G connectivity
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- ColorOS 11.1 Based on Android 11OS
- Color – Astral Blue and Starry Black
The Reno5 Pro 5G is priced at ₹35,990 and is now up for pre-orders. The handset will go on for sale on 22nd January.
Here are some of the key features of the earphones:
- Type：In-ear True Wireless
- Model: ETI51(earphones) & ETI52 (charging case)
- Driver：φ11mm dynamic driver + φ6mm balanced membrane driver
- Bluetooth 5.2 support
- Battery capacity：44 mAh (earphones)/535 mAh (charging case)
- Water and dust resistance – Earphone：IP54 rating
- Color: Black And White
The Enco X is priced at ₹9,990. The earphones will go on for sale on 22nd January.
Both the handset and earphones will be available for purchase on Flipkart, Oppo’s own e-store, and plenty of other third-party offline and online retailers.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – Honor V40 5G: Price leak for China!
You might also like
More from 5G
OnePlus has been working on its upcoming mid-ranger, OnePlus Nord 2. We finally have some news on this successor to …