Oppo just launched a 5G handset in China, Oppo A93 5G. This comes as a major up-gradation to the existing A93 that was launched last year in China. Here’s everything you need to know about the handset.
Let’s take a look at some of the key features of the handset:
- 6.5″ FullHD+ 90Hz LCD Dot-Display with 180Hz of touch sampling rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of internal storage along with MicroSD slot for up to 256GB of expandable memory
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 48MP (main camera) + 2MP (Macro lens) + 2MP (monochrome sensors)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W charging via USB Type-C port
- ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11 OS
- Dual 5G connectivity
- Side-Mounted Fingerprint reader
- Colors – Silver, Black, and Aurora.
The Oppo A93 5G is priced at ¥1,999 for the 256GB memory variant. The handset is currently available for pre-order on the company’s official website for China.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – Samsung Pay on the Galaxy S21 loses the MST reader!