Samsung unveiled its S21 Lineup at the Unpacked Event yesterday. There are three phones in the lineup: the Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra. Perhaps Samsung’s best attempt to make a complete phone is the Galaxy S21 Ultra.
It might be a bit early, but offers have already started flowing in. T-Mobile is offering a Qualifying Smartphone Trade-In or Buy 1 Get 1 (up to $800 off) with their Galaxy S21 5G and Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G with Up To $800 Off (via 24 Monthly Bill Credits) when you add a line, valid only for existing customers.
According to SlickDeals,
Eligible Device Trade-in Value (must be in good condition):
- Save up to $800:
- Apple: iPhone 11 series, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS series
- Samsung: Galaxy S10 series, Galaxy S20 series, Galaxy S20 FE, Galaxy Note20 series, Galaxy Note10 series, Galaxy S9 series, Galaxy Note9 series
- Google: Pixel 4a series, Pixel 4 series
- OnePlus: 8 5G, 8T+, 7T Pro
- LG: V60, Velvet, Wing
- Save up to $400:
- Apple: iPhone 8 series, iPhone SE 2
- Samsung: Galaxy A71, Galaxy S8 series, Galaxy Note8 series
- Google: Pixel 3a series, Pixel 3 series
- OnePlus: 7 Pro, 7T, 7
- LG: V50, G8
- Save up to $200:
- Apple: iPhone 7 series
- Samsung: Galaxy A51, Galaxy S7 series, Galaxy S6 series
- Google: Pixel series, Pixel 2 series
- OnePlus: 6T, 6
- LG: V40
Buy 1 Get 1 (up to $800 off) when you add a line:
- Activate 2+ qualifying voice lines on an eligible plan to be used with your new devices (or add a line to an existing plan).
- Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S21 series, Galaxy S20 series, Galaxy S10 series, Galaxy Note20 series, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, or Galaxy Fold2 5G on a monthly payment plan.
- Purchase a second new Samsung Galaxy S21 series, Galaxy S20 series, Galaxy S10 series, Galaxy Note20 series, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, or Galaxy Fold2 5G of equal or lesser value on a monthly payment plan.
- Pay any required down payment and the applicable sales tax on the pre-credit price for both devices at the time of purchase.
- Receive 24 monthly bill credits for the lower-priced device, up to $800.
You can check out all the deals here.
You might also like
More from Deal
Walmart is offering the second-generation Google Pixel Buds for the price of $79. Which is way lower than the MRP …