Samsung’s big launch event is finally here with the Galaxy S21 series. The company is currently live streaming the event on Youtube. Coming to Samsung’s powerful Galaxy S21 Ultra here’s everything you need to know about the handset.
Let’s take a look at the key features of this handset:
- 6.8” Dynamic AMOLED 2X Curved Display with 1400p resolution and 120Hz refresh rate.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset / the Exynos 2100 chipset (Depends on the location)
- 12GB / 16GB of RAM
- 128GB / 256GB / 1TB of internal storage
- Rear Quad camera setup – 108MP (Main camera) + 12Mp (Ultra-wide camera, 120-degree FOV) + 10MP (Telephoto lens1, 3X Optical zoom) + 10MP (Telephoto lens2, 10X Optical zoom) + Laser AF sensor
- Front Camera – 40MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh battery with 25W wired fast charging
- Android 11 with One UI 3.5 on top
- In-Display Fingerprint reader
- S-Pen Support Or any Wacom stylus
- Wi-Fi 6E support
- Adaptive Refresh Rate (ARR) display, which can drop to 10Hz.
- Gorilla Glass Victus protection on the Display
- 5G connectivity
One of the major up-gradation can be seen on the camera module for the S21 Ultra. The main sensor of 108MP wh uses ich Samsung calls a “Bright Night sensor”, 9-in-1 pixel binning to 12MP. In addition to this, there are major improvements in processing for superior low-light shots. Meanwhile, all cameras included in this handset, including the front camera comes with 4K 60fps video recording support.
The Galaxy S21 Ultra will be available for purchase starting from the 29th of January. The handset will start at the price point of €1,250/£1,150 for the 12/128 GB model. If you choose to pre-order the Galaxy S21 Ultra, you will get the Galaxy Buds Pro and the Galaxy SmartTag as free gifts.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – Honor V40 5G to launch with 50MP main camera