iQOO is here with another handset, the iQOO 7 The handset just launched with the latest Snapdragon 888 Chipset along with Vivo’s latest Origin OS based on Android 11. The company also claims that this handset will reach full charge in only 15 minutes
Let’s take a look at the key specification of this handset:
- 6.62″ FHD+ AMOLED Dot-Display with a variable 120Hz refresh rate and 300Hz touch sampling rate.
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 chipset
- 8GB/12GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB/256GB of UFS 3.1 storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 48MP (Main camera with OIS ) +13 MP ( Ultrawide camera, 120-degree field of view) + 13MP (Telephoto sensor)
- Front Camera – 13MP selfie shooter
- 4,000 mAh battery with 120W FlashCharge
- Origin OS based on Android 11
- In-Display FIngerprint reader
- Color – light blue, black and a white BMW M-sport co-branded version
The base variant of the handset with 8GB+128GB storage will cost ¥3,798. Meanwhile, the highest memory variant available for the handset will cost ¥4,198. Pre-orders on the iQoo 7 are on it’s way, But the official sale on the handset will start from the 15th of January. The company hasn’t yet provided any information regarding when it will b relaunched in the global markets and what it’s price will be across the globe.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – Redmi K40 to launch under a $500 price tag.
More from 5G
With the launch event today, Reno5 Pro 5G finally starts its global rollout. Along with the handset, Oppo's new earphone …