Xiaomi has finally launched its Redmi Note 9T official to the global markets. Here’s everything you need to know about the handset.
Let’s take a look at the key specification of the handset:
- 6.53″ FHD+ IPS LCD Dot-Display with 60Hz refresh rate and 450 nits brightness
- MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset
- 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage
- Rear Triple camera setup – 48MP (wide-angle camera) + 2MP (macro lens) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Front camera – 13MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging and 22.5W charger inbox
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Dual 5G connection
- Splash-resistant nano-coating
- Colors – Nightfall Black and Daybreak Purple
Meanwhile, the handset is about 9.05mm in thickness and weighs about 199g. The handset has the Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 on the front. While the back end has a unibody polycarbonate 3D back which has fingerprint-resistant texture.
The Redmi Note 9T is available in two memory variants. The 4GB+64GB variant will cost €229, while the 4GB+128GB variant will cost €269. But as a promo offer, they will be available at €229 and €269 respectively. YOu will be able to purchase this handset from the Mi’s website, Amazon, and other retailers.
via - GSMarena
More from 5G
Vivo launched yet another handset in its X60 lineup, Vivo X60 Pro+. Along with the latest Qualcomm's Snapdragon 888 chipset, …
The Galaxy S21+ was launched with atleast five color variants. But that wasn't enough. According to the recent leaks, the …