Realme has finally launched its first handset for the year, Realme V15 5G. Here’s everything you need to know about the handset.
Let’s take a looks at the key specification of the handset:
- 6.4″ FullHD+ AMOLED punch- hole Display with a 180Hz touch sampling rate and a peak brightness of 600 nits.
- MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset
- 6GB/8GB of dual-channel LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB of dual-channel UFS 2.1 internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 64MP (main camera, 80.7° FOV) + 8MP (ultra wide, 119° FOV) + 2MP (macro lens)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 4,310mAh battery with 50W Smart Flach charging via USB Type-C port
- Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10 ( upcoming Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0)
- In-Display Fingerprint reader
- Dual-mode 5G connection
- Colors – Crescent Silver, Mirror Lake Blue, and Koi
The base varinat of 6GB + 128GB memory is set at the price point of ¥1499. Meanwhile, the higher memory variant of 8GB + 128GB will cost ¥ 1999. The Realme V15 5G is currently avaible for pre-orders in China. It will go on sale starting from the 14th of January. The compnay also has an on-going lottery for the first 100,000 customers. so intersted buyers, be on a look out for that.
via - GSMarena