Vivo launched the Vivo Y20 A just a few days ago in India. This handset will join the Vivo Y20 lineup which already had two handsets in it – the Y20 and Y20i. Now the handset is finally available for purchase.
Let’s take a look at some of the key specification of this handset:
- 6.51″ HD+ IPS waterfall notch Display
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 439 chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple camera setup – 13MP+2MP+2MP
- Front Camera – 8MP Selfie Shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with 10W charging via MicroUSB port
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- Funtouch OS 11 Based on Android 10 OS
- Dual 4G connection
- Colors – Obsidian Black and Dawn White
The Vivo Y20 A is currently priced at ₹11,490. Interested buyers can purchase the handset which is now available at the Vivo India website.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – Sony announces PlayStation 5 launch in India