Looks like another handset is joining the Reno5 lineup, the Oppo Reno5 4G. As the name suggests this handset will have a 4G connection unlike the other handsets in the lineup with has 5G support.
Let’s take a look at some of the key specification of the handset:
- 6.4” AMOLED punch-hole display with 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset
- 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB of UFS3.1 internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera Setup – 64MP (main camera, Sony IMX766) + 8MP (Super wide-angle camera, 119° FOV) + 2MP (Close-up camera) + 2MP (Monochrome lens)
- Front Camera – 44MP selfie shooter
- 4,300mAh battery that comes with Oppo’s SuperVOOC 2.0 65W charging via USB Type-C port
- Android 11 OS with the Color OS 11 on-top
- Dual 4G connectivity
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- Colors – Mysterious Black and Gradient Silver
Oppo launched the handset in Vietnam first. The Oppo Reno5 4G is currently available for pre-orders through Oppo’s Vietnam website. The handset is priced at VND 8,690,000. Meanwhile, the shipment of the handset will begin on the 9th of January. As a welcome offer, the company is offering a free Bluetooth wireless speaker if you choose to pre-order the handset now.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – This could be the first renders of Huawei P50 Pro.
More from Android
The Galaxy S21+ was launched with atleast five color variants. But that wasn't enough. According to the recent leaks, the …