Xiaomi launched its flagship handset in China today, the Xiaomi Mi 11. Unlike other companies, this handset will be one of it’s kind with no Pro or Ultra versions to follow up.
Let’s take a look at some of the key specifications of this handset:
- 6.81” AMOLED QHD+ punch-hole Display with 120Hz refresh rate and 480Hz touch sampling rate.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset
- 8GB/12GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 108MP (main camera) +13Mp (ultra wide-angle camera, 123° FOV) + 5MP (macro lens)
- Front camera – 20MP selfie shooter
- 4,600 mAh battery with 55W wired fast-charging, 50W wireless, and 10W reverse charging.
- In-display fingerprint reader
- Dual 5G connectivity
- Wi-Fi 6E support
- Bluetooth 5.2
- NFC support
- Android 11 OS with MIUI 12 on top
- Colors – Black, White, Blue, Khaki Vegan Leather, Purple Leather, and Special Edition with Lei Jun’s autograph
In addition, the front panel of the handset has a curved display with the Gorilla Glass Victus protection. The display also has a peak brightness of 1,500 nits.
Meanwhile, the handset will cost ￥3,999 for the base memory variant and goes up to ￥4,699 for the highest memory variant. The Xiaomi Mi 11 is currently available for pre-orders in China. The handset will start sale from the 1st of January.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – Need Your SEO to Rock? 10 Best Tools to Use in 2021
You might also like
More from 5G
Vivo launched yet another handset in its X60 lineup, Vivo X60 Pro+. Along with the latest Qualcomm's Snapdragon 888 chipset, …