Oppo launched its Reno5 lineup earlier this month. The lineup included two handsets – Reno 5 and Reno 5 Pro. As speculated, Oppo just announced another handset to join this lineup, The Oppo Reno 5 Pro+.
Let’s take a look at the key specification of the handset:
- 6.55″ AMOLED FHD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset
- 8GB/12GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB/256GB of UFS3.1 internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera Setup – 50MP (main camera, Sony IMX766) + 16MP (Ultra wide-angle camera) + 13MP (Long-focus camera) + 2MP (Macro lens)
- Front Camera – 32MP selfie shooter
- 4,500mAh battery that comes with Oppo’s SuperVOOC 2.0 65W charging via USB Type-C port
- Android 11 OS with the Color OS 11 on-top
- 5G connectivity
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- Colors – Black and Blue
The handset with the base memory variant of 8GB+128GB will cost ¥3,999. Meanwhile, the memory variant of 12GB+256GB will be priced at ¥4,499. The Reno5 Pro+ is currently available only for pre-orders in China. The handset will be officially starting its sale on the 22nd of January. In addition, a limited edition version of the handset designed in collaboration with Joshua Videos will also be available in the 12GB+256GB variant.
via - GSMarena