Xiaomi launched a new handset in India, Redmi 9 Power. The handset is quite similar to the Redmi Note 9 4G which was launched in China last year.
Let’s take a look at the key specification of the handset:
- 6.53″ FullHD+ LCD notched Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 2.2) of internal storage along with a dedicated microSD slot for up to 512GB of expandable storage.
- Rear Quad Camera Setup – 48MP (main camera) + 8MP (ultrawide lens), 2MP (depth sensor) + 2MP (macro lens)
- Front camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 6,000 mAh battery with up to 18W fast charging through a USB Type-C port and 22.5W power adaptor inbox.
- Android 10 OS with MIUI 12 on top
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- Colors – Blazing Blue, Electric Green, Fiery Red, and Might Black
Meanwhile, the display panel of the handset comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. As for the back panel, it has a similar anti-fingerprint texture and patterns to the Realme C3.
The Redmi 9 Power has two memory variants. The base memory variant with 4GB+64GB is priced at ₹10,999. While the higher memory variant with 4GB+128GB will cost ₹11,999. The handset will be available for sale starting on the 22nd of December, 12PM local time. You can get yourself one from mi.com, Amazon.in, Mi Home and other Retail Outlets.
via - GSMarena