It was back in May when Vino announced the Vivo Y30 lineup in China. the company is out with another handset for this lineup, Vivo Y30 Standard Edition. Here everything you need to know about the handset.
Let’s take a look at the specification of this handset:
- 6.51″ HD+ LCD notched Display
- MediaTek Helio P35 SoC
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage along with MicroSD slot for 256GB of expandable storage
- Rear Dual Camera setup – 13MP (main camera) +2MP (depth sensor)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- Android 10 OS with FunTouch OS 10.5 on top
- 5,000mAH battery with 10W charging via Micro USB port
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Colors – Blue and Silver
However, for this Standard Edition Vivo has left out many elements from the original Vivo Y20. The major differences can be seen in the memory capacity and camera setup. With this handset, the company has left out the 2MP Macro module in the rear camera setup. Meanwhile, the RAM has been reduced from 8GB to 6GB.
Meanwhile, the handset is now available for purchase in China. The Vivo Y30 Standard Edition will cost about ¥1,398. We don’t have any news about the availability of the handset in the global market yet.
via - GSMarena