The Nokia 5.4 has been in rumors since last November. Nokia has finally launched this mid-range handset. And here is everything you need to know about the handset.
Let’s take a look at the key specification of this handset:
- 6.39″ IPS LCD HD+ punch-hole Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage with MicroSD slot for up to 512GB of expandable memory
- Rear Quad Camera Setup – 48MP (main camera) + 5MP (ultra-wide) +2MP (macro lens) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- Android 10 OS (with Android 11 OS on its way)
- 4,000 mAh battery with10W charging via USB Type-C port
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader
- Dual Sim
- Colors – Polar Night, Dusk
Meanwhile, the handset is about 8.7mm thin with an overall dimension of 160.97 × 75.99 × 8.7 mm. It weighs about 180g. With the 4,00mAH battery and the AI in-built technology, Nokia claims that the handset can provide up to 2-days of charge.
The handset was launched in Europe at the price point of €189. We will soon see Nokia 5.4 in other global markets too. This will include India, North and South America, the Middle East, and Africa as well as Asia.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read : Huawei Nova 8 series: Specs leaks!
You might also like
More from Android
Samsung's big launch event was yesterday. Starting with the Galaxy S21 series, the Samsung Pay service will no longer have …
Samsung's big launch event is finally here with the Galaxy S21 series. The company is currently live streaming the event …