Realme introduced its X7 series back in September. This line up included two handsets – the X7 and the X7 Pro. The lineup was since then confined to only China, its home market.
But in October, the Pro model got various certifications from the Thai and Taiwanese authorities. And now there is official news from Thailand on the launch of the Realme X7 Pro.
According to the official poster from Realme Thailand, the company is planning to launch the X7 Pro on the 17th of December.
Let’s take a look at the key specification of the handset:
- 6.55″ AMOLED FullHD+ 120Hz punch-hole display
- MediaTek’s flagship Dimensity 1000+ chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 256GB of internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 64MP (Sony IMX686 primary shooter) + 8MP (ultrawide angle) + 2MP (macro lens) + 2MP (portrait lens)
- Front-facing camera – 32MP selfie shooter
- A dual cell 4,500 mAh battery with 65W fast charging support
- Realme UI based on Android 10 Operating System
- In-display fingerprint reader
- Supports 5G connectivity
While the handset was launched at the price point of ¥2,199 in China. We will have to wait until the launch to see the price of the handset in Thailand. Meanwhile, we can expect the handset to launch in other global markets soon after!
via - GSMarena
Also, Read: How to control a pedestrian Hack Pokemon Go IOS