Infinix is launching a toned-down version of the Zero 8, the Infinix Zero 8i. The company launched the Zero 8 in August this year. And now the 8i will soon be available for purchase too.
Let us take a look at the key specifications of the handset:
- 6.85” Full HD+ LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Helio G90T chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage with MicroSD slot for Expandable storage Upto 256 GB
- Rear Quad Camera – 48MP ( main) + 8MP (ultra-wide lens) + 2MP (depth sensor) + AI Lens
- Front-facing Dual camera – 16MP (main) + 8MP (ultra-wide lens)
- 4500 mAh Li-ion Polymer Battery with 33W Fast Charge via USB Type-C port
- Android 10 OS
- Side-mounted Fingerprint reader
- Color – Black Diamond and Silver Diamond
The camera housing is a wonderful diamond shaped. It houses the rear Quad camera setup along with the LED Flash. The back panel also comes with a holo finish in both the colors and the Infinix logo.
The Infinix Zero 8i will cost about ₹14,999and come in both the color variant. The handset will go on for sale on the 9th of December. You can get yourself one via Flipkart.
via - GSMarena
More from Android
With the launch event today, Reno5 Pro 5G finally starts its global rollout. Along with the handset, Oppo's new earphone …