The Huawei Mate 40 Pro was launched last month in China. The handset is finally hitting the global market, the UAE being the first. The handset is now already available for purchase in the United Arab Emirates.
Let’s take a look at the specification of the handset:
- 6.76” OLED FullHD+ Display with 90 Hz refresh rate and 240 Hz touch sampling rate
- HUAWEI Kirin 9000 chipset
- 8 GB of RAM
- 256 GB of internal storage
- Rear triple Camera setup – 50 MP (Ultra Vision Camera) + 20 MP (Cine Camera) + 12 MP (Telephoto Camera) + Laser Sensor
- Front Camera – 13 MP (Ultra Vision Selfie Camera)
- 4,400 mAh battery with 66W fast charging via USB Type-C port
- EMUI 11.0 based on Android 10 OS
- IP68 rating for Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant
- In-Display Fingerprint reader
- Colors – Mystic Silver and Black
While the handset had other color variants too, but for the UAE, it only comes in the two classic colors. The handset is currently being sold online by The Huawei UAE website. If you choose to purchase the handset now, the device will cost you AED 3,999.00.
Meanwhile, you will also get gifts worth AED 1,099. These include a 40W SuperCharge Wireless Charging Stand, a six-month premium subscription for Huawei Music Premium, a one-year subscription to Starzplay and Huawei Mobile Cloud, and a voucher for Talabat.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read: Spotify Also Joins the Stories Bandwagon