Looks like Oppo is nearing the imminent launch of the Oppo Reno5 series. The lineup is likely to have three models. This includes the Reno 5, Reno 5 Pro, and Reno 5 Pro Plus. In past, these handsets were spotted on various listings such as the TENAA, 3C, GeekBench, and many more.
Recently, the Reno 5 Pro 5G was spotted on the HDR10+ Certifications. Obviously, getting the HDR10+Certifications means that the Pro model is going to come with the HDR10+ display.
According to the various certifications and listings, we can expect the Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G to have the following features:
- 6.55″ AMOLED FullHD+ display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- Dimensity 1000+ chipset
- 8GB/ 12GB of RAM
- 128GB/ 256GB of internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 64MP (Main) + 8MP (ultra-wide-angle lens) + 2MP(depth sensor) + 2MP (macro sensor)
- Front Camera – 32MP selfie shooter
- 4,250mAh Dual-Battery with 65W fast charging via USB Type-C port
- Android 11 OS with Color OS 11 on top
While there is no official news on the launch date. With all the certification and listings that the Reno5 series is receiving, we expect the launch coming soon too!
via - GSMarena
Also, Read Nokia 5.4 launching by the end of this year!