The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G was first launched in the US for $700. For the new interested buyers out there, here are some amazing deals for you. The handset with the 128GB variants is now available for $549 on Amazon.
Meanwhile, if you decide to buy the handset from the official Samsung website, it too has some good deals. While the 128GB memory variant is priced down to $600. The 256GB memory variant is also priced down to $670 from $770. But if you decide to Trade-in your old smartphone, you might just the 128GB memory variant for as low as $140 and the 256GB variant for $210. The offer is available on both unlocked and carrier-locked units.
Here’s a quick summary of the key specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G :
- 6.5″ FHD+ Super AMOLED punch-hole Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset
- 6GB of RAM
- 128/256 GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera – 12MP (main, Sony IMX555) + 12MP (ultra-wide) + 8MP (telephoto lens, 3x optical zoom)
- Front Camera – 32MP selfie shooter
- 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charging
- Android 10 OS with One UI 2.5
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- IP68 protection
via - GSMarena