Motorola launched the Moto G 5G earlier this month. The handset will now finally touch the Indian market. Today, Motorola India officially announced the launch of the handset in India via its Twitter handle.
Let’s take a look at the key specifications of the handset:
- 6.7″ FullHD+ LCD punch-hole Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G chipset
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera – 48MP (main camera) + 8MP (ultra-wide lens) + 2MP (macro sensor)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh battery with 20W fast charging
- Android 10 OS
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader
— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) November 26, 2020
According to the tweet, the handset will be launching in India on the 30th of November. The Moto G 5G is going to be one of the most affordable 5G handsets in India. It will launch on Flipkart and will soon be available for purchase!
via - GSMarena