The Vivo V20 Pro launched in China back in September. The handset was since then confined to only the Chinese market. But now, according to the Vivo India team, the handset will soon be making its way to the Indian market too.
But first, let’s take a quick look at the specification of this handset:
- 6.44″ FullHD+ AMOLED double notch display with a resolution of 1080p
- Snapdragon 765G SoC
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 64MP (main) + 8MP (Wide-Angle / Macro / Bokeh) + 2MP (monochrome module)
- Front Dual camera setup – 44MP (main, Eye Autofocus) + 8MP (Super ultra-wide, 105° FOV)
- 4,000 mAh battery with upto 33W flash charging via USB Type-C port
- Funtouch OS 11 based on Android 10
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
- Colors – Sunset Melody, Midnight Jazz, Moonlight Sonata
If we go by the sources, the handset is set to launch sometime at the starting of December. Meanwhile, a senior writer at XDA-Developers writes that the handset is set to launch on the 2nd of December.
There are two handsets from the V20 lineup that’s already available in India currently. This includes the vanilla version of V20 that costs about ₹24,990 And the V20 SE which costs about ₹20,990. So we can expect the Vivo V20 Pro to cost higher. But we will have to wait until the launch to know!
via - GSMarena
You might also like
More from 5G
With the launch event today, Reno5 Pro 5G finally starts its global rollout. Along with the handset, Oppo's new earphone …