The Poco M3 has finally launched. And looks like this mid-ranger handset entails more than the teasers let out yesterday.
Here are the key specifications for the handset:
- 6.53″ FHD+ IPS LCD teardrop-notch display with 60Hz refresh rate under Gorilla Glass 3
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 64/128 GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple camera – 48MP (main sensor) + 2MP (macro lens) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- A massive battery of 6,000mAh with 18W charging via USB Type-C port
- MIUI 12 with Android 10 OS
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Colors – Power Black, Cool Blue, and POCO Yellow.
Further, the massive battery has the capability to charge other devices at 18W with the correct cable. In addition, the company claims that the battery can provide up to 5 days of light usage, 3 days of moderate, and a day and a half of heavy use. The company also claims that’s the battery won’t have any notable degradation for up to 2 and a half years of use.
The Poco M3 officially goes on sale on Black Friday, November 27. The official price for the 4+64GB memory variant is $149 and $169 for the 4+128GB memory variant. But as a promotional offer, the lower variant will cost $129, while the higher variant will cost $149. So grab yourself one before the promotion ends!
via - GSMarena
Also, Read: Moto E7 launching soon!
You might also like
More from Android
With the launch event today, Reno5 Pro 5G finally starts its global rollout. Along with the handset, Oppo's new earphone …