The E7 Plus launched just a few months ago, and now the Moto E7 is going to follow soon. While both the models are almost similar, the E7 is going to be on the more affordable side.
Here are the key specifications of the handset:
- 6.5” IPS LCD teardrop-notch Display with 20:9 aspect ratio.
- MediaTek Helio G25 chipset
- 2 GB of RAM
- 32 GB of internal storage and hybrid MicroSD slot for up to 512GB of external storage
- Rear Dual camera – 48 MP (main) + 2 MP (macro lens)
- Front camera – 5MP selfie shooter
- 4,000 mAh battery with 10W charging via USB Type-C port
- 4G connectivity
- Android 10 OS
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint reader
- 3.5 mm jack on top
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
- Colors – Mineral Gray, Aqua Blue, Satin Coral
Meanwhile, there is a square camera bump on the back end which houses the Dua-camera setup as well as the LED Flash. The FIngerprint reader sits just below it.
The handset comes with a textured plastic back. While the handset isn’t fully water-resistant. The handset does come with a water-repellent coating on the internals. This should protect the handset from any accidental spills.
For now, the Moto E7 will be launching in Europe this December. We will soon see the launch of the handset in other global markets too. And depending upon the region, the handset will come with a headset and/or a protective cover in the box.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read: Apple iPad to come with OLED displays.