The Realme X7 series had launched in China back in September. The company had not revealed anything about its international launch. But just a few days ago, Madhav Sheth, CEO of Realme India announced that the X7 series will be launching in India sometime next year, 2021. The handset just got the Indian BIS certification. So looks like the X7 series might launch in India sooner than we expect it to.
According to the various leaks, here are some of the features you can expect from the X7:
- 6.4″ FullHD+ AMOLED punch-hole display with 180Hz touch sampling rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera – 64MP (main) + 8MP (Ultrawide lens) + 2MP (depth sensor) + 2MP (Macro lens)
- Front Camera – 32MP selfie shooter
- 4,300mAh battery and supports 65W fast charging via USB Type-C port
- Realme UI with Android 10 OS
Back in its launch in China, the handset was priced around ¥1,799 for the base memory variant of 6GB RAM + 128GB storage. Meanwhile, the higher variant of 8GB RAM + 128GB storage cost around¥2,399.
Thankfully with the BIS certification, we might not have to wait longer for the Realme X7 series to launch in India. We can expect to see the launch of the series in early January next year or maybe even sooner.
via - RootMyGalaxy