Leaks on the Oppo Reno5 series have been coming up from earlier this month. As of now, we had speculated that the series might be powered by either Qualcomm or MediaTek chipsets.
Thanks to the Chinese blogger Digital Chat Station, we now have confirmation that this series will have a handset with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 865 and 765G chips as well as Mediatek’s Dimensity 1000. But it remains a mystery as to which models will get which chipset.
Further, the leaks also suggest that the handset under this series will come with a punch-hole display. The pro variant will have a curved display panel while the rest of the variants will have a flat-screen panel.
Here are some of the speculated features of the series:
- 6.43″ 60Hz AMOLED punch-hole display with 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset
- 8GB/12GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB of internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera – 64 MP (main) + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- Front Camera – 32 MP selfie shooter
- 4300mAh battery with 65W Super Flash Charging
- Android 11 OS
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
We can expect the Oppo Reno5 series to launch sometime next month which is December 2020, or early next year January 2021 in China.
With leaks coming out every day, we will know soon enough when the company decides to launch its new series.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read: Redmi Note 9 series: Launching next week!