Leaks and Rumors on the OnePlus 9 have already been surfacing since earlier this now. Thanks to 91mobiles, we now have the CAD renders on this handset. The images reveal certain key features of the handset and here’s everything you need to know about it.
According to the sources from 91mobiles, here are some of the speculated features of the handset:
- 6.65″ Flat LED Display panel with 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera – 64 MP + 16 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
- Front Camera – 32 MP
- 5,000 mAh battery with 65W faster-charging
- OxygenOS based on Android 11
- In-Display fingerprint reader
If we are to go by the CAD renders of the handset, we can expect a flat display panel with a punch hole on the top-left corner for the front camera. The rear end will most probably be a curved panel with rectangular housing for the Quad camera setup.
Meanwhile, reports also suggest that there will be two handsets in this series, the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9Pro. Rumors also have it that the handset will launch sometime next month in December. While we can expect the launch of the entire series by mid-March next year. Let’s wait for further reveals on the handset to know more!
via - 91mobiles
Also, Read: New Oxygen OS update available now!