Well looks like Honor is on its way to launch another handset. And surprisingly enough we know most of its specs but not the official name. A model with the number HJC-AN00 / HJC-TN00 recently surfaced in the TENAA listing.
Here are some of the key specification we can expect from this mysterious handset:
- 6.53″ Full HD+ OLED display waterdrop notch with 60Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset
- Rear Quad Camera – 64 MP (main) + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- Front Camera – 16MP
- 3,800mAh battery with 66W fast charging
- 5G connectivity
- Android OS
- Dual SIM
- Colors – Magic Night Black, Iceland Fantasy, Titanium Silver, and Emerald.
Surprisingly enough, the specification of this new handset is quite similar to that of the Huawei Nova 8SE. Looks like Honor might as well be just using the handset fr0m its parent company.
According to the cost of the Nova 8 SE, we can say that this handset too will be a mind ranger. We can also expect the price to go slightly lower than the Nova, which currently costs about ¥2,599.
With the handset already on the TENNA listing, we hope that the company will soon officially release some more information about this handset.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read: Realme X7 series launching in 2021!