Surprisingly, the 5G variant isn’t going to be a completely new handset. The NBTC certification revealed a similar model number RMX2111 which was previously used for Realme V5 5G. The Realme V5 5G was launched back in August and is only available in China.
In any case, if the Realme7 5G is the rebranded Realme V5 5G, we can expect the handset to have the following specification:
- 6.5″ FullHD+ 90Hz LCD Display
- MediaTek Dimensity 720 chipset
- Rear Quad camera – 48MP (main) + 8MP (Ultra-wide) + 2MP(Depth Lens) + 2MP (Macro lens)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAH battery with 30W fast charging
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
While there is no official word from the company yet. So we can epect to see new information coming up soon and expect to see changes in these specification that we know as of now. But one thing is for sure, that is this hadset is going to the fourth model for the Realme 7 series and will most definetly have 5G connectivity.
via - GMSarena