There is yet another handset to joining the Oppo Reno series, the Oppo Reno 5. The handset was recently seen on the TENAA listing with the model numbers PEGM00 and PEGT00. The listing revealed some of the key specifications of the handset and here’s everything you need to know about it.
Here some of the key specification of the handset that we know through various leaks and certification:
- 6.43″ 60Hz AMOLED punch-hole display with 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset
- 8GB/12GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB of internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera – 64 MP (main) + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- Front Camera – 32 MP selfie shooter
- 4300mAh battery with 65W Super Flash Charging
- Android 11 OS
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
While there is no word on the Pro version for this handset. We do expect to see one, just like for the handsets previous to this. The launch date for the Oppo Reno 5 is also under the wraps, but with the leaks coming up every other day, we expect some information on that soon.
Meanwhile, we will just have to wait for further leaks on this handset to know more.
via - GMSarena
Also, Read: Vivo’s new Origin OS launching on 18th November!
You might also like
More from 5G
Samsung is adding new color variants for its high end flagships. The Galaxy Note 20 is now available in a …