Oppo is coming out with yet another handset, Oppo A93. Oppo Malaysia just revealed posted about the launch of this handset. And here’s everything you need to know about it!
Save the date!
The live stream of #OPPOA93 launch is happening on 6 October 2020, 3pm on our Facebook page!
— OPPO Malaysia (@OPPOMalaysia) September 29, 2020
Well according to the posters, the handset is set to launch on the 6th of October. The launch is going to be a Livestream event that you can watch on their Facebook page at 3 PM!
According to the posters and images on the A93, here are some of the specifications we expect to see in the handset:
- 6.4″ AMOLED display with dual punch-hole cutouts on the top-left corner
- MediaTek Helio P95 chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Quad AI camera setup – 48MP (main) +8MP (ultra-wide) + 2MP (macro lens) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Front-Facing Dual AI Camera setup
- 4,000 mAh battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- In-display fingerprint reader
The company has also been highly boating about the Ultra Sleek Design of the handset. The handset is just 7.48mm in thickness making it a very slim smartphone.
From the looks of it, the handset has a white gradient color. We don’t know if that’s the only color variant the handset will have. But the launch event isn’t far, soo we will soon find out!
via - GMSarena