Today Oppo launched two new handsets in Indonesia. This includes the Oppo A33 and the Oppo A53 which was launched in India last month. While both the handset are more or less the same with some differences. From the looks of it, the A33 is going to be the most affordable of the lot. So here is everything that you need to know about the A33!
Let’s take a look at the specification of this handset:
- 6.5” LCD punch-hole display with 90Hz refresh rate and basic 720p resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- 32 GB of internal memory with MicroSD slot for up to 256 GB of external storage
- Rear Triple Camera – 13 MP (main) + 2 MP (depth sensor) + 2 MP (macro lens)
- Front Camera – 8 MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast-charging via USB Type-C port
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- Rear Fingerprint reader
- 4G connectivity
- Colors – Mint Green, Midnight Black
The Oppo A33 will be available on both the colors for IDR2,2 million which is roughly $155/€132. You can purchase the handset from anywhere between the 29th of September to the 1st of October.
via - GMSarena
Also, Read: Huawei P Smart 2021 launched in Europe today!