Vivo finally launched the third handset of the V20 series, Vivo V20 SE. Just a few days ago, Vivo launched its new lineup the Vivo V20 series. In the launch event, the company introduced us to two of the handset in the series – The Vivo V20, The Vivo V20 Pro. With the launch of the V20 SE, the lineup is finally complete. Here’s everything you need to know about this handset.
Let’s take a look at the specifications of the handset:
- 6.44″ FullHD+ AMOLED notched display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 48MP (main, AF) + 8MP (Wide-Angle / Macro ) + 2MP ( Bokeh)
- Front camera setup – 32MP (main, Eye Autofocus)
- 4,100 mAh battery with upto 33W flash charging via USB Type-C port
- Funtouch OS 11 based on Android 10
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
- Colors – Oxygen Blue, Gravity Black
Clearly, this handset is a toned-down version in comparison to the other two handsets in the lineup. Subsequently, this handset will also be the most affordable one in the V20 series.
As of now, we know that the Vivo V20 SE is priced at RM 1,199. The company will soon release information about the availability of the handset, its pre-order and global variant.
via - GMSarena
Also, Read: WORKING REMOTELY IS THE NEW THING!
You might also like
More from Android
People used to get confused about decision-making between iOS and Android to build business apps. Even though having similarities architecturally, …
OnePlus has now officially announced OnePlus 8T. The handset features, with 65W fast charging and a 120Hz display. Alongside the …