Vivo just held the launch event for its Vivo V20 series. The Vivo V20 Pro is the most advance and premium out of the lot. And here’s everything you need to know about this handset.
Let’s take a look at the specification of this handset:
- 6.44″ FullHD+ AMOLED double notch display with a resolution of 408ppi
- Snapdragon 765G SoC
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 64MP (main) + 8MP (Wide-Angle / Macro / Bokeh) + 2MP (monochrome module)
- Front Dual camera setup – 44MP (main, Eye Autofocus) + 8MP (Super ultra-wide, 105° FOV)
- 4,000 mAh battery with upto 33W flash charging via USB Type-C port
- Funtouch OS 11 based on Android 10
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
- Colors – Sunset Melody, Midnight Jazz, Moonlight Sonata
In addition, the handset is only 7.39mm in thickness and has a matt glass back. The AG Matte Glass technology adds elegant beauty to the device and gives you a smoother feel, With a scratch-resistant surface plus the AF technology, your phone is protected from fingerprints.
The handset is now available for pre-orders in JD Central. Early birds have quite the offer so check the website soon as the pre-orders last only till the 29th of September. The Vivo V20 Pro 5G is priced at ฿14,999. The handset will have its first sale on the 30th of September!
via - Vivo Thailand