Well looks like Realme has gone all out today with its new launches. In Bangladesh today, the company launched its new handset Realme C17. Let’s take a look at what this entry-level handset entails.
Here are some of the key features of the handset:
- 6.5″ LCD 90Hz Ultra Smooth Display with punch-hole on the left-upper corner
- Snapdragon 460 Processor
- 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage and a dedicated MicroSD slot for up to 256GB of external memory
- Read Quad Camera – 13MP (main) + 8MP (ultra-wide, 119° FOV) + 2MP (Macro lens) + 2MP (Macro lens)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5000mAh Massive Battery with 18W charging via USB Type-C port
- Realme UI Based on Android 10
- Rear Fingerprint reader
- Splash-resistant Design
- Colors – Navy Blue, Lake Green
The handset will have the price tag of BDT15,990. The first flash sale of the Realme C17 will go live on the 22nd of September, available through online retailer Daraz. Early birds will get a slight discount, so be on a look out for that. Meanhwile, the handset will have a nationwide launch on the 24th of Spetember. There is yet no news about the global variant of this device.
via - GMSarena
Also, Read: US Ban on TikTok and WeChat on hold for now!