The Moto E7 Plus was just launched in Brazil a week back. Now, the company is greaing up for its launch in India. Subsequenty, the offical Twitter handel for the company announced the launch date of the handset in its recent tweet.
Gear up for the #UltimateCamera experience. The all-new #motoe7plus is coming with a stunning 48 MP dual camera. Launching on 23rd Sep, 12 PM on @Flipkart! https://t.co/OAVwAHdGRo pic.twitter.com/JC8QokoeSC
— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) September 19, 2020
Meanwhiel, lets take a look at what specifications this handset will offer:
- 6.5″ HD+ LCD Display with waterdrop notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB of internal storage with MicroSD slot for expandable memory
- Rear Dual Camera – 48MP (main) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Front camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with 10W charging
- Rear Fingerprint reader
- Android 10 OS
- Color – Navy blue, Amber Bronze
Well the Moto E7 Plus is launching on the 23rd of September. While even though we have no news about the price mark set for this handset, we expect it to be pretty affordable. The handset is launching at 12pm via Flipkart, so check it out if you are interested!
via - GMSarena