Redmi has finally launched its entry-level handset, Redmi 9i in India. The handset is almost identical to the Redmi 9A with few minor tweaks here and there.
Let’s take a look at the specification of this entry-level handset:
- 6.53″ HD+ IPS Display with waterdrop notch
- MediaTek Helio G25 chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 64/128 GB of internal storage with MicroSD slot for upto 512GB external storage
- Rear camera – 13MP
- Front camera – 5MP
- 5,000mAH battery with 10W fast charger In-box
- MIUI 12 based Android 10
- Colors – Midnight Black, Nature Green, Sea Blue.
The Redmi 9i is available in two memory variants. The 4GB+64GB will cost ₹8,299 while the 4GB+128GB variant will be available for ₹9,299. You can purchase this handset starting on 18th September through the Mi store and another online as well as offline retailers.
via - Androidcentral
Also, Read: LG Wing finally goes official!
You might also like
More from Android
Chinese smartphone brand Vivo has announced that its upcoming X-series flagship phones. Will receive three years of major Android OS …