Redmi has finally launched its entry-level handset, Redmi 9i in India. The handset is almost identical to the Redmi 9A with few minor tweaks here and there.
Let’s take a look at the specification of this entry-level handset:
- 6.53″ HD+ IPS Display with waterdrop notch
- MediaTek Helio G25 chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 64/128 GB of internal storage with MicroSD slot for upto 512GB external storage
- Rear camera – 13MP
- Front camera – 5MP
- 5,000mAH battery with 10W fast charger In-box
- MIUI 12 based Android 10
- Colors – Midnight Black, Nature Green, Sea Blue.
The Redmi 9i is available in two memory variants. The 4GB+64GB will cost ₹8,299 while the 4GB+128GB variant will be available for ₹9,299. You can purchase this handset starting on 18th September through the Mi store and another online as well as offline retailers.
via - Androidcentral
Also, Read: LG Wing finally goes official!
You might also like
More from Android
Leaks on the Oppo Reno5 series have been coming up from earlier this month. As of now, we had speculated …