The much-awaited handset of the year is finally here. LG officially launched the LG Wing. This handset is the first of its kind with the all-new swivel design. Here is everything you need to know about this device.
Let’s take a look at the specifications of this handset:
- 6.8″ FHD + POLED main Display with 20.5:9 aspect ratio
- 3.9″ GOLED secondary Display with 1:1.15 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal memory in the global variant and 256GB in North America
- Rear triple camera – 64MP (main) + 13MP (ultra-wide) +12MP (Gimbal Motion Camera)
- Front camera – 32MP Pop-Up Camera
- 4,000mAh battery with 25W fast charger in-box
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
- Water and Dust Resistance (IP54)
- Color – Aurora Grey, Illusion Sky
The handset had one of the most innovative designs. While earlier this year we saw a variety of Dual-screen devices, this device takes the dual-screen nature to another level.
The swivel design of this handset allows you to use the handset like any other single-screen handset that you normally are used to. The main display very swiftly swivels to expose the secondary display of the display. All this is possible due to its Dual spring, Dual lock, and a hydraulic damper which absorb the shock. The company has put this hinge mechanism to upto 200,000 test swivels. So the durability of this swivel design is not even a question!
Check out the LG’s official website to get a virtual experience of this handset. While the company did not reveal anything about the price or release date of the LG Wing, we are sure the handset is on its way to the US!
via - GMSarena
You might also like
More from 5G
Samsung finally launched the "Fan Edition" for the Galaxy S20 today. And it is as amazing as it was promised. …