Just last month we go to know about the existence of the Fan Edition for the Galaxy S20 and S20 5G. The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE has since then received various certifications.
One of the latest certifications that the FE variant has received is Thailand’s NBTC. This brings the handset closer to its launch.
While most of the specifications for the handset will remain the same as the original Galaxy S20, but it will have few minor changes here and there. Let us take a look at what the “Fan Edition” of the Galaxy S20 and S20 5G has to offer:
- 6.5″ FHD+ centered punch-hole Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Exynos 990 SoC for 4G variant
- Snapdragon 865 SoC for 5G variant
- 6/8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera – 12MP (main, Sony IMX555) + 12MP (ultra-wide) + 8MP (telephoto lens, 3x optical zoom)
- Front Camera – 32MP selfie shooter
- 4,500mAh battery with fast charging
- Android 10 OS with One UI 2.5
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- IP68 protection
The Fan Edition is rumored to have six different color variants. The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is expected to launch this October. So we will know soon enough what this Fan Edition entails.
via - GMSarena
Also, Read: Galaxy J4 gets One UI 2.0 with Android 10