The Apple AirPods Pro was launched last year in October. At the time of the launch, the Pods retailed for $249. Well, we finally have a discount on these Pods, and here’s everything you need to know!
But before that let’s take a look at a few of its features:
- H1-based System
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Transparency mode
- Adaptive Equaliser and Vent system for pressure equalization
- Custom high-excursion Apple driver and high dynamic range amplifier
- Dual beam-forming microphones along with Inward-facing microphone
- AirPods Pro Battery: Up to 3.5 hours of talk time with a single charge
- AirPods Pro with Wireless Charging Case: More than 18 hours of talk time
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- Sweat and water-resistant (IPX4)
So here’s the good news. Staples is offering a 20% discount on the Apple AirPods Pro. The Pods are now available for only $199. You can avail the offer by simply going to the Staples website and get it delivered without any minimum charge!
Also, Read: Moto E7 Plus officially launches in Brazil!
You might also like
More from Apple
Due to the pandemic, there were shortage of adequate supplies for ProMotion high refresh rate displays. Because of this, the …
Facebook is now using additional scare tactics to make users enable App Tracking Transparency (ATT) feature on iOS 14.5. It …