Motorola is very close to launching its new 5G handset, Razr 5G. Last month we saw major leaks on this device. We now have the full specification leak of this foldable handset along with some price leaks. So here’s what you need to know about the handset.
Let’s take a looks at the specification of the handset:
- 6.2″ foldable notched OLED display with 2142 x 876-pixel resolution and 21:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 256GB of internal storage
- Rear camera – 48MP
- Front camera – 20MP
- 2,800 mAh battery with 15W fast charging.
- Rear fingerprint reader
- Single nano-SIM slot along with eSIM support
- Color – Black, Blush Gold
As per the reports, this handset will be available in black color and will cost €1,500. The handset will first appear in Europe then make its way to the US. In the US, the handset will be available in one additional color variant Blush Gold along with the Black color variant. The Razr 5G is launching tomorrow in China. We expect that the handset will see its launch soon in the global market, following the launch in China tomorrow.
via - GMSarena
You might also like
More from 5G
Samsung finally launched the "Fan Edition" for the Galaxy S20 today. And it is as amazing as it was promised. …