Huawei has finally launched its latest smartphone, the Huawei Y9a. The handset has been in rumors for the past month now, and now its finally here.
Let’s take a look at some of the key specification of the handset:
- 6.63″ IPs FHD+ Display
- MediaTek Helio G80 Chipset
- 6/8 GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage with MicroSD slot for external storage upto 256Gb
- Rear Quad Camera Setup – 64 MP (main) + 8 MP (Ultra-Wide Angle Lens,120° FOV) + 2 MP (Depth Lens) + 2 MP (Macro Lens)
- Front Camera -16 MP
- 4300 mAh Battery with upto 40W of Super-fast charging via USB-C port
- EMUI 10.1 based on Android 10
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Colors – Space Silver, Sakura Pink, and Midnight Black.
It’s interesting to note that the handset will have different memory variants and battery capacity depending on the location. The 8 GB+128 GB memory variant and the 4200mAH battery with 40W supercharging support will only be available in the Middle East and Africa, the Asia-Pacific area, and some countries in Middle Asia.
The Huawei Y9a will cost $239 in Iraq. It will be available for pre-orders starting on the 12th of September.
via - GMSarena
Also, Read: Realme 7i launching with Snapdragon 662
More from Android
The Galaxy S21+ was launched with atleast five color variants. But that wasn't enough. According to the recent leaks, the …