Last month we got major leaks of the Sony Xperia 5 II. Eval Blass has come up with yet another leak video which looks like its a Promo video for the handset.
The leaked video focuses on the multimedia and gaming capabilities of the handset. The video showcases the versatility for the handset, which enables it to handles pretty much everything from movies, music to games very smoothly. The handset has dual front-facing stereo speakers and software with gaming enhancements. Paired with the 120Hz refresh rate display and 240Hz touch response, the handset is equipped to give you granular control during gaming.
Meanwhile, the clip doesn’t fail to showcase the amazing photography and videography capabilities of the handset. The camera setup in the handset can capture slow-motion 4K videos in 120fps. In addition, the handset offers burst shooting with AF at up to 20 frames per second. With this handset, you can now edit videos on the color-accurate OLED screen.
Let’s take a look at some of the speculated features of the handset:
- 6.1″ FHD+ OLED 120Hz display with 21:9 aspect ratio and 240 Hz touch sampling rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage with MicroSD for external storage
- Rear Triple camera – 12MP (main, 82° FOV) + 12MP (ultrawide, 124° FOV) + 12MP (telephoto lens, 3x optical zoom)
- 4,000mAh battery with USB-C PD for fast charging
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
- Color – Black, Grey, Blue
Well the Sony Xperia 5 II is set to launch on the 17th of September. So it won’t be long before we see the actual handset!
via - GMSarena
You might also like
More from 5G
The Galaxy S21+ was launched with atleast five color variants. But that wasn't enough. According to the recent leaks, the …
With the launch event today, Reno5 Pro 5G finally starts its global rollout. Along with the handset, Oppo's new earphone …